Ensure product manager is sufficiently informed on the product fit or misfit as part of the early prospect engagement by:
- Collaborating with the clients, commercial and pre-sales team as part of the engagement as soon as the need for the product-fit analysis is identified (by delegation from the product manager);
- Conducting a sufficient analysis of the problem space to determine whenever existing Mambu Platform capabilities are sufficient to fulfill the need, either directly or with the help of additional third parties or external development work;
- Documenting the results of the analysis ensuring that the information is properly stored and available for all the stakeholders;
- Contributing to the markets analysis and product maturity assessment.
Facilitate requirements analysis as part of the RFC: Request for Commitment (new feature request) process and ensure product manager has sufficient information to take a decision on the particular Request for Commitment by:
- Analysing and understanding the customer’s problem;
- Defining the problem definition in a clear, lean and structured way as part of the RFC submission process;
- Analysing alternative solutions before submitting the request for commitment;
- Ensuring that the RFC process is followed (RFC is kept always up-to-date and is used as a source of truth for all our negotiations and commitments).
Facilitate the requirements analysis during the product delivery process whenever development of new capabilities is involved as a part of that by:
- Ensuring that the problem of the customer (or regulatory requirement) is sufficiently analysed and understood;
- Assuring that the alternative solutions are sufficiently analysed before involving Engineering team to address the problem with the change in the platform;
- Creating a clear, lean and structured definition of the need whenever the change in the platform is required to address the problem.
Support Product Manager and the engineering team with the comprehensive subject-matter expertise (including regulatory analysis and consultancy)