We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with clients, commercial and pre-sales team as part of the engagement as soon as the need for the product-fit analysis is identified
- Facilitate the requirements analysis during a new feature request process, or the product delivery process, by ensuring that the problem of the customer (or regulatory requirement) is sufficiently analysed and understood
- Analyse alternative solutions before involving Engineering team to address the problem with the change in the platform
- Contribute to market analysis and product maturity assessment
- Support the Product Manager and engineering team with comprehensive subject-matter expertise (including regulatory analysis and consultancy)
- Create sufficiently-detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples
What’s in your toolbox:
- 4+ years of hands-on Product Analysis / Business Analysis / Application consultancy experience in a Lending domain
- Hands-on experience in business requirements gathering, clarification, consultancy, documentation
- A strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Experience of working with regulatory requirements for consumer and / or commercial lending in the local market
You’re more than your job description:
- You have excellent people management skills, allowing you to effortlessly manage stakeholders
- You have solid project and time management capabilities
- You have a consultative mindset of listening and learning, understanding and predicting customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more