We are hiring.
- Ensure that existing products of the company and upcoming changes in the products are regulatory compliant
- Be responsible for the processes of regulatory changes monitoring across all the regions the company operates in
- Direct the creation of roadmaps for upcoming regulatory changesEnsure that regulatory requirements that require development are delivered in time
- Become a consulting expert in regulatory compliance for internal teams and our clients
- Define the Regulatory Compliance product area vision and product strategy to be in line with the company strategy and regulatory requirements
- Assess the markets, define a go-to-market strategy for the product line and assure its execution and alignment with stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate product strategy to direct reports and cross-functional executives
- Ensure product solves regulatory and customer needs and contextualize the objectives for the team of product managers and engineersBuild the network of partners to ensure all the aspects of regulatory compliance are covered
- Work closely with customers and prospects to ensure that our solution covers all the requirements.
- Build and nurture a strong and collaborative relationship both internally and externally.
- Define key outcomes-based business metrics and report on the progress
- Work with various leaders across the business ensure the product teams are building and launching the most valuable enhancements
- Recruit, coach, and develop a team of product managers / analysts executing on product area strategy
You need to have:
- 6+ years experience in banking Regulatory Technology, with at least 4 years of experience in agile product management, preferably in banking or technology
- Experience of working in Product-led SaaS company / start-up environmentDemonstrated understanding of core banking regulations across different regions
- Demonstrated ability to set up regulatory changes monitoring processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build teams
- Knowledge of RegTech solutions on the market and understanding how to build beneficial partnershipsHands-on experience in building regulatory/risks reports
- Excited to work on a growing suite of tools that make a difference for the modern banking industryTrack record of identifying and solving complex, amorphous problems.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a fast paced, iterative problem-solving approach
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to actively listen and probe on feedback from customers, sales and internal stakeholders.
- Willingness/flexibility to adapt to and shape evolving role over time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to tailor the message/ delivery to the audiences
- Previous Engineering experience or education preferred
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more