We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- Own the product’s experience and feature set by acting as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Define business outcome driven strategies for payments related products
- Work closely with customers, prospects and partners to refine our market knowledge and product market fit
- Work closely with our engineering team on both new features and architectural improvements
- Define and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications
- Create sufficiently-detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications business rules, flows and use cases as well as supporting calculations and examples
What’s in your toolbox:
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on Product Management
- Hands on experience in implementing at least one payment schema of the following - SEPA, SWIFT, ACH or any other bank to bank payments
- Practical knowledge of agile methodology, eg. Kanban / Scrumban framework
- Experience in building and releasing products from scratch
- Experience in Payments / Banking, working in finance, banking or accounting
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
You’re more than your job description:
- You have experience of working in Product-led SaaS company / start-up environment
- You have excellent analytical skills and with numbers, excel calculations, a passion for math, algorithms and detailed-oriented analysis
- You have a consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more