We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- You will help, activate and grow our partner relationships and increase the usage of our products
- You will translates the value proposition of our products to ensure Commercial success
- Your work will both support portfolio expansion and enable the program to scale
- You will influence the direction of the product by relaying the true needs of customers, driving a focus on value-based continuous delivery
- You will lead cross-functional and cross-team collaboration on behalf of the Partnerships team with product, marketing, and cross-org partners to build great product experiences that span organisation lines and address customer needs holistically
What’s in your toolbox:
- 5+ years B2B product marketing / general marketing, ideally for SaaS products
- Proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom line impact
- Experience building out sales decks and other key sales collateral
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and non-technical decision makers
You’re more than your job description:
- You have the ability to analyze market and competitor trends and to make education recommendations as to the direction of the product
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- You work highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more