We are hiring.
- This is a senior role to help guide the Partnerships and Advisory team, along with the wider organisation, to build best practice capability around processes and programs as we grow the business.
Your role at Mambu
- Develop a rolling agenda of key business processes which require remediation or new development - agreed with stakeholders within the Partnerships organisationDesign, develop and test new processes in conjunction with other stakeholders - at Mambu, third parties and selected Partners
- Create the governance to prioritise and add new processes on to the rolling agenda ensuring that priorities are clearly defined
- Develop an operating manual which can serve as content for both internal and external audiencesReport on improvements and developments with clarity on timelines to manage stakeholder expectations
- Oversee all developments from concept to launch in addition to undertaking the process definition itself.Work with and manage third parties, where appropriateIdentify process improvement opportunities through constant inquiry and investigation.Build good working relationship with stakeholders through timely follow-up & response
- People management and mentoring of one team member (may grow)
What you’re bringing to the table
- 5 years plus in a business process or design consultancy role with managerial experience
- Experience working with Salesforce and an understanding of administrator functions such as workflows
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools to support
- Ability to think strategically while still being detail-oriented
- Team collaborator, with excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels, across a diverse group
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive resultsExceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication of complex topics to a diverse audience such as management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a transforming, fast-paced, complex, high-visibility environment with multiple, competing prioritiesDemonstrated skills in problem solving, conflict management, and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong information-seeking skills and drive to make things happen
- Strong skills in building positive partner relationships and deliver exceptional serviceA good knowledge of English is a must.
- Some travel may be required
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more