We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- You'll get to work with every type of FinTech company across the world from large banks to small startups while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers launch the next generation of financial services.
- Planning, organising, and facilitating the completion of a Customer Onboarding Project while ensuring these engagements are completed on-time, within scope and contractual obligations;
- As a servant leader working in close collaboration with Mambu Consultants, CSMs, Product Management and Customer/Partner Project Manager(s) in order to optimise the Customer Onboarding experience and increase customer trust in Mambu products, solutions and services;
- Managing accurate and consistent communication on project status and reporting, as well as excellent stakeholder management;
- Identifying potential areas of optimisation in the Customer Onboarding process and driving their implementation, and setting a forum with customers for sharing knowledge, challenges, and innovative ideas.
- Support Mambu’s continuous improvement, my project managing internal initiatives and driving them to successful outcomes within the Customer Success and Customer Onboarding space.
- Be an active part of shaping Mambu's culture as a company
What you need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably on complex technical delivery projects by having worked in the banking or FinTech industry;
- Familiarity with SaaS Implementations and technical transformation projects;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English, proficiency in additional languages such as Bahasa, Vietnamese or Thai are a bonus;
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources;
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs.
- Certification in Project Management (PMI, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2, PSM, IAPM or similar).
- Mambu is the leading Saas banking platform backed by strong capital and a highly dedicated and experienced management team;
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world, your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more