We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- This role will become the glue that holds the Partnerships and Advisory projects together. As a team there are numerous engagements internally and this person will be able to single-handedly keep on top of everything to keep the projects moving.
- You’ll manage the end-to-end project delivery process, resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination efforts with team members and other internal functions to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- You will direct the project plan, project P&L, project forecast, and change management process.
- You’ll keep projects on track and will manage project-related issues and proactively employ risk identification and mitigation while facilitating project status/steering meetings and communicate with senior leadership and project stakeholders and support project scoping estimation and proposal development.
- Coordinate (internal) resources for the flawless execution of projects with the Partnerships and Advisory teamEnsure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocationDevelop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed maintaining a cadence of regular status updates
- Manage relationships with stakeholdersPerform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with stakeholders to capture detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders
What you’re bringing to the table
- Minimum 3 years experience project management
- Experience working with Salesforce, Microsoft office, Google Docs
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools to support
- Ability to think strategically while still being detail-oriented
- Team collaborator, with excellent people skills and ability to build relationships at all levels, across a diverse groupDemonstrated ability to influence and drive results
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication of complex topics to a diverse audience such as management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a transforming, fast-paced, complex, high-visibility environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, conflict management, and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong information-seeking skills and drive to make things happen
- Strong skills in building positive partner relationships and deliver exceptional service
- A good knowledge of English is a must.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more