We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu:
- You’ll be a key member of the Commercial team within your region, and will proactively create process improvements and new tools by collaborating closely with the global Customer Value Team, sharing best practices, learnings globally and supporting in the development of new collateral
- You’ll leverage global engagement principles to engage with Customers, with the ultimate goal of building a business case that demonstrates value of leveraging Mambu technology and maximise the revenue we can charge per customer based on the value discovery activities performed
What you’re bringing to the table:
- You have ideally 5+ years of banking experience within commercial sales operations, project management and analytics, with an emphasis on building complex business case models
- You have strong analytical skills with a keen ability to engage with C-Suite executives
- Experience within the SaaS industry is a plus
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team, you are an excellent communicator, and you are handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You are a creative thinker who has the ability to execute a project in a detailed manner
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and create customer value analysis because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more