We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Building and scaling a market-leading consulting team with the requisite skills and experiences to help shape client’s digitally-led futures in the region
- Be accountable for a portfolio of projects throughout the region, managing senior client relationships, commercial arrangements and project delivery
- Supporting established banks, neobanks, fintechs and new entrants with the development of their vision and strategy, ultimately designing new ventures, propositions and opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
- Work with the company’s specialist teams (Solutions Architects, Product Managers and Data Scientists) to assure the feasibility of designs for real-world success
- Working in close partnership with the company’s senior leadership teams to align the G2M strategies for Advisory Services as well as binding the outcomes of consulting engagements with core platform opportunities
- Delivering consulting engagements by tapping into existing deal flow for the company’s core platform to create a distinct pipeline
You need to have:
- 10+ years of retail banking experience with products, operations and technology in Latin America
- 10+ years of experience in the FinTech industry as a Consultant or Advisor
- Hands on experience with design thinking, creating new customer propositions, corporate ventures or operating model and process improvements through user-first methodologies
- Knowledge of the transformational benefits of digital technology, model development and process improvements
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background check
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more