We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll engage with Executives from partners to improve ways of working, co-develop business plans and drive commercial outcomes
- You’ll contribute to Regional performance through generation of new business with partners, manage pipelines to ensure accuracy and see it through deal closure by orchestrating the interaction between partners and Mambu’s sales organization
- You’ll manage inbound partnership requests and triage all new sales opportunities for scale, quality, and fit
- You’ll facilitate the contracting process with new partners, and will onboard them effectively and quickly.
- You’ll report on key metrics and developments to the Regional leadership team and facilitate all financial transactions of the partner relationship such as invoicing and disbursements of commissions.
- You’ll work with the Global Enablement team to adopt and execute new processes, tools, requirements, and align with global standards for operations effectiveness
What you're bringing to the table
- You have 8+ years of professional experience working with consultancies, system integrators and product partners in the capacity of relationship management, operational management and sales
- You have a track record of working with Executives from a portfolio of small to medium sized consulting and product companies
- You have experience of owning the operational and procedural workloads to ensure smooth execution of the partner experience and commercial outcomes - from onboarding, contracting, training, deal registration, pipeline management and fulfillment
You're more than your job description
- You can work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem solving
- You have sound operation and commercial judgement and are able to prioritize time
- You’re an excellent communicator in English and Spanish
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more