We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- Design key Release processes and practices
- Drive adoption of the processes across the organization
- Actively communicate with stakeholders for continuous learning and improvements
- Continuously track process performance against key metrics
- Be passionate process ambassador
What's in your toolbox:
- Previous experience in designing and implementing IT processes (change and release management)
- Experience in establishing the governance model for IT processes (reporting and continuous improvements).
- Knowledge of ITIL processes within Agile delivery model.
- Familiarity with SRE and development methodologies.
- Experience in technical support, consulting, engineering or similar role.
- Excellent analytical and technical writing skills.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more