We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll support Mambu’s clients, developing capabilities to gain insights in order to solve specific client business problems, and leverage your experience in market and economic research to be a thought-partner to teams and clients
- You’ll develop industry knowledge in financial services, focusing on retail banking and small business banking
- You’ll build and support the continuous improvement of Mambu’s knowledge assets, innovating knowledge and delivery through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis
- You’ll work with Mambu’s specialist teams (solution architects, product managers, data scientists etc) to assure the feasibility of designs for real-world success
What you’re bringing to the table
- You have 0-2 years of post graduation work experience (only recent graduates with relevant internship experience will be considered)
- You have demonstrated research experience in an academic or business setting, and solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
- You have knowledge of banking (retail and commercial) – with focus on customer, commercial and operational topics
- Professional proficiency in MS Office suite
You’re more than your job description
- You have an owner mindset, a bias for action and ambition for growth
- You’re an excellent communicator in English
- You have the ability to work well in a team setting and across all levels within an organization
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have a Masters degree from a reputable institution with record of strong academic achievement; focus in a related field, business administration, business research, or economics
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more