We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- Support Mambu’s clients, developing capabilities to gain insights to solve specific client business problems, and will leverage your experience in market and economic research to be a thought-partner to teams and clients
- Develop industry knowledge in financial services, focussing on retail banking and small business banking
- Build and support the continuous improvement of Mambu’s knowledge assets, innovating knowledge and delivery through special projects, both with client teams and on a stand-alone basis
- Work with the company’s specialist teams (solution architects, product managers, data scientists etc) to assure the feasibility of designs for real-world success
- Support the company’s reputation as a thought leader
What you’re bringing to the table
- At Least 5 years of experience in a global consulting company; having done projects across customer strategy, commercial strategy and operational strategy
- Experience in financial services with retail and small business banking experience a plus
- Owner mindset, a bias for action and ambition for growth
- English as the primary business language; further languages as required in the Region a necessity
You’re more than your job description
- You have an owner mindset, a bias for action and ambition for growth
- You’re an excellent communicator in English
- You have the ability to work well in a team setting and across all levels within an organization
- You have a solid understanding of financial, economic, and general business concepts and terminology
- You have knowledge of banking (retail and commercial) – with focus on customer, commercial and operational topics
- Numerically literate ability
- Professional proficiency in MS Office suite
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more