We are hiring.
- Ensure that Ecosystem products are fit for purpose taking into account functional & non functional requirements by using agile architecture principles
- Efficiently build integrations between Mambu banking platform and Salesforce using the Apex programming language, applying technical good practices
- Maintain full ownership over developed products and provide technical support for customers’ queries & issues within agreed SLAs
- Follow “You build it, You run it” principle, ensuring the reliability of the Mambu-Salesforce integrations, with the help of SRE team
What’s in your toolbox
- 3+ years working as a Software Engineer in a Salesforce environment
- These are not new to you: knowledge of development best practices, release management processes
- Familiar with best practices in regards to security, microservices, version control, authentication protocols
You’re more than your job description
- Salesforce isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You have the capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have: Certification as a Salesforce Developer (App Builder or Platform Developer I / II), experience with Salesforce Financial Cloud and banking software, especially in regards to software integrations
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more