We are hiring.
- Build efficient integrations using APEX and other Salesforce technologies by applying software development best practices
- Ownership over your work: translate business requirements into features accurately, ensure top notch quality gates and release management
- Bits and pieces of your role will imply: technical documentation, technical responses & resolutions to the customer’s queries & incidents, within the agreed SLAs
What’s in your toolbox
- 1+ year working as a Software Engineer
- Adaptable to change and eager to learn Salesforce and build a career as a Salesforce Engineer
- These are not new to you: release management processes, development best practices, best practices in regards to security, microservices, version control, authentication protocols
You’re more than your job description
- Salesforce isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You are an active listener and an analytical thinker eager to learn.
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you are able to analyse complex technical information
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more