We are hiring.
- Ensure that Ecosystem products are fit for purpose taking into account functional & non functional requirements by using agile architecture principles and technical good practices
- Full ownership over the entire pipeline: design and lead the feature implementations, ensure top notch quality gates and release management
- Make sure that integration engineers are able to use the Salesforce platform to implement products autonomously
- Coach team members on technical & testing best practices
What’s in your toolbox
- Strong technical leader, capable of excellent architectural design
- 5+ years working as a Software Engineer in a Salesforce environment
- These are not new to you: testing good practices, Agile Architecture good practices, RESTful APIs and JSON, release management processes
- Familiar with Microservices and theoretical containerization knowledge
You’re more than your job description
- Salesforce isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You have the capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have: Certification as a Salesforce Developer (App Builder or Platform Developer I / II), experience with Salesforce Financial Cloud and banking software, especially in regards to software integrations
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more