We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Nurturing opportunities and existing accounts
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success
- Identifying and acting on opportunities through the account network
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach
- Coordinating deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
- Work collaboratively with the other departments, managers, and team members to help nurture our results driven, team oriented company culture
- Creating proposals and assisting with RFP responses to potential clients
You need to have:
- Experience in a sales or account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working within the Fintech industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills being able to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- Ability to sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while always working on the sales closure
- A strong eye for organization, process and being detail oriented while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS, preferably cloud technology, and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- You are responsible for working closely with pre-sales, other internal stakeholders and departments. You are a team player and make sure processes run smoothly external and internal.
It would be great if you also had:
- Specific knowledge of financials products
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies (e.g. salesforce)
- Desire to travel internationally to meet prospects and attend conference events
- Additional written or spoken languages beyond English
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more