We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Nurturing opportunities and existing accounts
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders in existing accounts to ensure their long-term success
- Identifying and acting on opportunities through our growing account network
- Managing complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level key decision making executives the value of the full platform features with a detailed consultative approach
- Coordinating deal negotiation and on-site visits to close deals and hand-over projects to the delivery team
- Collaborating with the other internal departments, managers, and team members to help nurture our results driven, team oriented company culture
- Creating proposals and assisting with RFP responses to potential clients
You need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or Account Executive position combined within the FinTech industry
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in a sales process, overcoming objections and rapidly identifying pain points while aligning with product benefits
- A consultative approach for understanding the customers' needs and challenging them on solutions while always working towards sales closure
- Detail orientation and a strong eye for organization & processes, while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- Solid technical understanding of SaaS solutions, preferably cloud technology and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- Strong self-starter mentality and the capability to build relevant connections with other internal & external stakeholders and departments
- A team player mindset and a positive attitude towards colleagues and clients - even in challenging project phases
- Experience in streamlining sales related processes and the talent to ensure that internal & external processes run smoothly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in another relevant field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background check
It would be great if you also had:
- Specific knowledge of banking or financial products
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies (e.g. salesforce)
- Desire to travel internationally on a regular basis to meet prospects and attend conference events
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more