We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Analysing the latest industry developments to build go to-market strategy and territory plan Building a strong and data driven pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities
- Leveraging your existing relationships and networks to drive business development and establish new opportunities
- Work on key/focus account plans to generate and developed qualified large opportunities
- Reporting and discussing performance through available dashboards and funnel management
- Closely collaborating and aligning with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives
- Strategizing and aligning with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities
- Creation of targeted outbound outreach and in the future closely collaborating and steering inside sales for this same purpose
- Cultivating strong relationships with prospects and acting as their “trusted advisor”
- Working with regulators to gain better insights on regulation evolution and coordinating with prospect customers if any sandbox requirements from regulators. Giving convincing and inspiring presentations to top-level executives while applying consultative selling techniques
- Supporting in deals after handover to AE or GM, working on RFP’s and other similar customer engagements, once you are established in your role
What you need to have:
- Experience in selling enterprise technology to banks and financial institutions. (Core banking or Fintech is a plus)
- 10+ years of proven work experience as a Senior Business Development Manager or similar role in the UK
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You are organised, structured and analytical, you have a strong data driven and target focused approach
- An open minded person that enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way
- Experience in contributing to building a Go To Market strategy is a plus
- A qualification or experience in finance or banking is a plus
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- We work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more