We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- Analyse the latest industry developments to build go to-market strategy and territory plan
- Build a strong and data driven pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities
- Work on key/focus account plans to generate and developed qualified opportunities
- Closely collaborate and align with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives
- Strategise and align with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities
What you’re bringing to the table
- Experience in selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment (Core banking or Fintech is a plus)
- at least 7-8 years of proven work experience as a senior Business Development Manager or similar senior Sales role in Thailand
- Experience in contributing to building a go-to-market strategy
- A qualification or experience in finance or banking
You’re more than your job description
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach
- You have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn
- You’re a creative thinker with the ability to execute in a detailed manner and follow through process
- An open minded person who enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way
- You’re an excellent communicator & negotiator
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more