We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll be accountable for a portfolio of projects throughout the region, managing senior client relationships, commercial arrangements and project delivery
- Through consulting engagements, you’ll support established banks, neobanks, fintechs and new entrants with the development of their vision and strategy, ultimately designing new ventures, new propositions and identifying opportunities to improve operational effectiveness
- You’ll work with Mambu’s specialist teams (solution architects, product managers, data scientists etc) to assure the feasibility of designs for real-world success
- You’ll work in close partnership with the company’s senior leadership teams to align the go-to-market strategy for Advisory Services as well as binding the outcomes of consulting engagements with core platform opportunities (sales, product enhancements etc)
What you’re bringing to the table
- You have 7+ years of professional experience including at least 3 years in a top tier consultancy (McKinsey, BCG, Bain)
- You have project leadership experience with senior stakeholders across financial services, and proven experience of working with Executives in major financial institutions
- You have first hand, practical FinTech experience – directly or as a consultant
- You have knowledge of banking (retail and commercial) – products, operating model, channels, risk & controls, treasury, operations and technology, as well as commercial application of emerging technologies applied to banking
- You have experience with strategy formulation – growth and cost reduction
You’re more than your job description
- Design Thinking is your playground, you love to create new customer propositions, corporate ventures or operating model and process improvements through user-first methodologies
- You have an owner mindset, a bias for action and ambition for growth.
- You’re an excellent communicator in English
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more