We are hiring.
How you support our mission
- Enable observability and operability at Mambu by improving all aspects of monitoring of the Mambu Cloud Platform and all supporting services
- Continuously improve metrics of Mambu services by operating infrastructure and tools required to work with metrics of Mambu core banking services
- Ensure log processing and analysis by monitoring, reporting and alerting on SLOs
- Advocate correct alerting for engineering teams
- Satisfy compliance requirements
What you’re bringing to the table
- Solid knowledge of public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) with a focus on services monitoring
- Experience with managing application on Kubernetes/Docker (at least 2 years)
- Software development and testing skills (Go/Java,/Python)
- Experience with application performance monitoring tools
- Monitoring of applications at world-wide scale
- Experience with open-source products
- Good understanding of distributed tracing
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team and can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference & level up your skills because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more