We are hiring.
How you support our mission
- Build and operate the Mambu Cloud Platform by ensuring that it is highly available and the infrastructure can scale without any downtime for the customer
- Manage performance and analyze infrastructure problems
- Utilise the latest tools and technologies to enable application containerisation and microservices architecture
- Define and improve CI delivery and CD processes for the Mambu platform and application
- Increase observability and operability by improving all aspects of monitoring of the Mambu Cloud Platform and all auxiliary services.
What you’re bringing to the table
- 5+ years experience working in publicCloud (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Experience with managing application on Kubernetes/Docker (at least 2 years)
- Experience with automating infrastructure (IaC) with Terraform (or Ansible)
- Scripting experience with Python/GO or other scripting languages
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle, CI & CD
- Good knowledge of network and network security
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team, nurturing product technical excellence & high quality
- You can communicate in English as clearly as day
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills and experiment with new and unconventional tech solutions!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more