We are hiring.
How you support our mission
- Continuously improve delivery pipelines Define and implement processes of delivering changes to production for all Mambu capabilitiesContinuously streamline and improve release processesMonitor and provide useful reporting of release processesDeploy and release changes in a standard manner across multiple cloud providersEnsure changes can go to production deterministically and with no human interaction
- Own and operate infrastructure powering CD pipelines Operate all infrastructure required for deployment Keep all infrastructure and services up-to-date and secure Work with development teams to introduce new and improve usage of existing tools
- Configure and monitor applications’ deploymentTogether with development teams define deployment strategies for their applicationsAutomate world-wide rollout of code changesAutomate problem detection and rollback when neededConstantly update deployment practices & capabilities based on feedback
- Satisfy compliance requirementsWork with security and compliance to introduce enough controls in the processes to be able to release rapidly, but safelyGather required metrics and audit trails for compliance reporting
What you’re bringing to the table
- Solid knowledge of at least one public cloud provider
- Extensive experience with continuous deployments with various deployment strategies(blue/green, canary, etc)
- Good understanding about containers, container orchestration and the ecosystem around them
- Knowledge of process management and monitoring
- Software development and testing skills (Java, Python, Go, or others)- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
You’re more than your job description
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems
- Understanding of CI systems
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools
- Application security knowledge (secure software development practices)
- Experience with on-call rotation and incident handling
- Good understanding of deployment strategies and tools used for Kubernetes, including Helm, Kustomize and the GitOps approach
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more