Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Service Reliability Engineer in the Ecosystem Tribe to operate and improve highly available, performant, scalable, cost-effective, reliable and secure Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) and Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions, using the latest tools and technologies.
Operate Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) and Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions by:
- Ensuring that the applications are highly available and can scale without any downtime for customers;
- Assuring that the MPO and iPaaS solutions do not decrease performance due to infrastructure problems.
Develop and improve engineering tools and processes by:
- Defining and improving delivery and deployment processes for the MPO, connectors and iPaaS solutions;
- Ensuring accessibility, integration, performance and security for all the tools used in the product life cycle;
- Being driven by automation over manual processes.
Improve SRE/DevOps mindset and culture by:
- Sharing knowledge and best practices like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment to the team and organisation, so that we can enable the SRE/DevOps approach;
- Improving all aspects of monitoring of the MPO and all auxiliary services;
- Ensuring that dashboards provide the right level of information to the right people in the organization.
Demonstrate technical excellence by:
- Nurturing and monitoring the product technical excellence and high quality by working as a team;
- Being open to experiment with new and unconventional tech solutions;
- Organizing the accumulated knowledge and information gained by the team, making it available and easy to retrieve whenever needed by any team member, with an increased focus on the team process.
You need to have:
2+ years of experience with a public cloud;
1+ years of experience with Docker/Kubernetes;
Good understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems;
Experience with managing applications on Kubernetes and running them in Production;
Good knowledge of Kubernetes network and network security;
Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale;
Knowledge of continuous deployment strategies (blue/green, canary);
Interest in Cloud Operations. This is not an ops position, but the goal is to create engineering solutions for ops problems.
Nice to have:
Knowledge about and experience with Low Code platforms;
Software development and testing skills (Java, Python, Unit Testing, Integration Testing);
Application security knowledge (secure software development practices);
Knowledge of CloudFormation;
Knowledge of Russian language.