We are hiring.
How you support our mission
- Operate Mambu Process Orchestrator (MPO) and Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions
- Develop and improve engineering tools and processes by defining and improving delivery and deployment processes for the MPO, connectors and iPaaS solutions
- Improving all aspects of monitoring of the MPO and all auxiliary services
- Ensuring that dashboards provide the relevant level of information
What you’re bringing to the table
- 2+ years experience working in public Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience with managing application on Kubernetes/Docker (at least 1 year) and running them in Production
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes network and network security
- Good understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systemsBasic knowledge of database administration
You’re more than your job description
- You love working in a team, nurturing product technical excellence & high quality
- You can communicate in English as clearly as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills and experiment with new and unconventional tech solutions!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress, making the knowledge gained by the team available and easy to retrieve by any team member
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more