We are hiring.
- Create automated and continuous security and compliance by:
- Secure Mambu environments and infrastructure by:
- Ensure that all infrastructure components are patched and up-to-date by:
- Consider security as enablement, not a blocker by:
- Have strong DevSecOps mindset by:
You need to have:
- Knowledge of information security principles (ie. Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability) and their application in SaaS solutions (ie. cloud computing, web applications, networking);
- Solid hands on background in infrastructure engineering;
- Knowledge of secure coding practices;
- Experience in conducting information security risk assessments for distributed, complex systems;
- Capacity to find creative solutions that don't introduce security as a blocker;
- Proactive mindset and drive to find and address root causes;
- Positive and team-player attitude.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Health insurance;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more