We are hiring.
How you contribute:
- Design and implementation of foundation services features along with required infrastructure, scaling, performance tuning and optimization.
- Own end to end delivered services from development to release in production.
- Work with microservices and the associated patterns( e.g., configuration as code, containers, CQRS, CDC).
- Build resilient distributed systems at scale, with strong operational and performance KPIs.
- Build customer-oriented features and technical improvements
- Write functional and integration tests;
- Contribute in developing POCs/MVPs.
- Contribute with technical input;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
What’s in your toolbox:
- 3+ / 5+ years’ experience (medior/senior position) working in Java
- Unit testing experience (e.g. Selenium, JBehave, JUnit)
- Design patterns knowledge
- Algorithmic thinking
- Rest API design practices
- Scaling strategies knowledge (i.e vertical vs horizontal)
- Enterprise patterns (i.e Asynchronous Communication, CQRS)
- Knowledge of Dropwizard, Guice, rabbitMQ, Kafka, mySQL / RDS, Redis and similar technologies (potentially NoSQL ones);
- Some experience in highly loaded projects;
- You’ve dreamed of fully automated and working development pipelines;
- You don’t mind to see hoodies in daily meetings;
- You would love to take a chocolate on every SonarQube successful scan;
- You would be interested to be aware of both legal holidays in Romania & Lithuania.
- You would like to know more about Dracula.
You’re more than your job description:
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on)
- Even if you have an IT role, we are glad if you have any technical financial background, given the fact that you will work for a banking platform.
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams.
- Another thumbs up for having different programming language experience (like Python)
- 2646- 6708 EUR Gross/Month
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more