We are hiring.
How can you contribute to our team?
- Build customer-oriented features and technical improvements
- Write functional and integration tests
- Ensure maintenance (incident investigation and resolution, postmortem actions, bug fixing) vs feature/technical improvement development
- Contribute in developing POCs/MVPs
What you’re bringing to the table
- 3+ / 5+ years’ experience (mid level/senior level position) working in Java
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. Selenium, JBehave, JUnit )
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
You’re more than your job description
- You are familiar with some of our tech stack: IntelliJ IDEA, ReactiveX, Guice, SQS, rabbitMQ, mySQL / RDS, Redis
- Coding isn’t your only language and you love working in a team and can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Even if you have an IT role, we are glad if you have any technical financial background, given the fact that you will work for a banking platform
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more