We are hiring.
How can you contribute to our team?
- Build customer-oriented features and technical improvements
- Write functional and integration tests
- Ensure maintenance (incident investigation and resolution, postmortem actions, bug fixing) vs feature/technical improvement development
- Contribute in developing POCs/MVPs
What you’re bringing to the table
- 5+ years’ experience (mid level/senior level position) working in Java
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. Selenium, JBehave, JUnit )
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
You’re more than your job description
- You are familiar with some of our tech stack: IntelliJ IDEA, ReactiveX, Guice, SQS, rabbitMQ, mySQL / RDS, Redis
- Coding isn’t your only language and you love working in a team and can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Even if you have an IT role, we are glad if you have any technical financial background, given the fact that you will work for a banking platform
- You’ll get an additional thumbs up if you have experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams.
- 4472-6708 EUR Gross/Month
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more