We are hiring.
Your role in our mission
- Be part of a team that performs technical assessments and offers expertise and guidance to other developers, so that they gain the necessary knowledge to achieve their goals
- Analyze different development tools and recommend the one that is best suited for achieving our goal
- Complete technical assignments by either getting full hands on and implementing changes yourself, or by working alongside other teams and guiding them through the implementation process
- Define and enhance software development processes, such as: Unit testing, Fitness testing (convention tests), Pair programming, Coding Standards, Pull Request flows etc.
What’s in your toolbox
- 3+ / 5+ years’ experience (mid level/senior level position)working in Java
- Profound knowledge of own technical area and good knowledge of other related areas proven by past project experience and/or certification
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD) and databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge in distributed systems and/or microservices is a plus
You’re more than your job description
- You love working on purely technical items and approach tasks of various complexities and areas: tooling, technologies, processes, coding best practices
- Your are motivated, confident, focused and embrace challenges in general
- You have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress, thus always challenging the status quo.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more