We are hiring.
- Design and implement clean, scalable and reusable code using Java
- Architect RESTful web services
- Work with cloud (AWS,Azure,GCP) and the associated architectural patterns (Serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, Kubernetes)
- Contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines (GitLab)
- Improve the MySQL database engine performance
- Test code using JBehave, Unit and Selenium
What’s in your toolbox
- 3 +/5+ years’ experience (medior/senior position) working in Java
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit)
- Experience with mySQL
- Platform knowledge (Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker)
You’re more than your job description
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on)
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more