We are hiring.
How you contribute:
- Design and implementation of foundation services features along with required infrastructure, scaling, performance tuning and optimization.
- Own end to end delivered services from development to release in production.
- Work with microservices and the associated patterns( e.g., configuration as code, containers, CQRS, CDC).
- Build resilient distributed systems at scale, with strong operational and performance KPIs.
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams.
What’s in your toolbox:
- 3+ / 5+ years’ experience (medior/senior position) working in Java
- Unit testing experience (e.g. JUnit)
- Experience with relational databases
- Platform knowledge (Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Design patterns knowledgeAlgorithmic thinking
- Rest API design practices
- Scaling strategies knowledge (i.e vertical vs horizontal)
- Enterprise patterns (i.e Asynchronous Communication, CQRS)
You’re more than your job description:
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on)
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more