We are hiring.
- Build software that resolves real life loans-related problems for a high number of customers and impacting millions end-users
- Deal with complex calculations which require a high degree of logical thinking on top of technical skills
- Lead feature delivery from design to planning, implementation and deployment
- Identify, propose and contribute to/coordinate architectural improvements
What’s in your toolbox
- 2 + / 5+ years’ experience (medior/senior position) working in Java (or similar programming languages)
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD) and databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
You’re more than your job description
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on)
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more