We are hiring.
How can you contribute to our team?
- Work with microservices and the associated architectural patterns (serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, CQRS, CDC, SAGA, etc)
- Build resilient distributed systems at scale, with strong operational and performance KPIs
- Cloud computing (AWS & GCP - we are working on becoming cloud agnostic)
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC
- Contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines
- Work with an established payments schema (SEPA EPC, Swift MX)Develop POCs/MVPs
What you’re bringing to the table
- Experience working in Java or .NET
- Microservices / Event-Driven / Asynchronous APIs
- Docker / Kubernetes
You’re more than your job description
- Coding isn’t your only language and you can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more