We are hiring.
How can you contribute to our team?
- Work with microservices and the associated architectural patterns (serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, CQRS, CDC, SAGA, etc.)
- Build resilient distributed systems at scale, with strong operational and performance KPIs
- Cloud computing (AWS & GCP - we are working on becoming cloud agnostic)
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC
- Contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines
- Work with an established payments schema (SEPA EPC, Swift MX)
- Develop POCs/MVPs
What you’re bringing to the table
- Experience working in Java or .NET
- Microservices / Event-Driven / Asynchronous APIs
- Docker / Kubernetes
You’re more than your job description
- Coding isn’t your only language and you can communicate in English as clear as day!
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
- 2646- 6708 EUR Gross/Month
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more