We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- You will be acting as a trusted advisor to our prospects as well as newly-joined customers, helping them to understand how API-driven architectures, Cloud Computing and Mambu will help them to build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organization
- You will be supporting our pre-sales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions
- You will be engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and managing executives.
- You will make sure all their concerns are satisfied and risks are taken away. The key takeaways from the meetings with you should be trusted in approach, organization and the technology that you advocate for
- You are also going to work closely with Mambu’s Ecosystem & Product Engineering Teams to make sure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfill all the regional and market needs
- Traveling will be an important part of your job as you will be covering the US & Canada region
You need to have:
- 10+ years of experience with API-driven architectures
- You enjoy being hands on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- You are aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently
- You know the role of different components in Integration Architecture - such as ESB, BPM and Rules Engine, as well as API Management
- You have a very good understanding of cloud-native architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure), service orientated, and event-driven architectures and their security considerations
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- You have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to do deal with critical situations in front of clients
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Candidate must be located in Charlotte or within the region
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background checks
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more