We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu
- You will act as a trusted advisor to our prospects and newly-joined customers, helping them understand how Mambu will help them build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organization ensuring their concerns are satisfied and risks are taken away
- You will be supporting our pre-sales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions, engaging with all levels of customer representatives and will work closely with Mambu’s Ecosystem & Product Engineering Teams team to make sure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage, and fulfill all the regional and market needs
- Traveling will be an important part of your job as you will be covering the US & Canada region
What you're bringing to the table
- 10+ years of experience with API-driven architectures, knowing the role of different components in Integration Architecture - such as ESB, BPM and Rules Engine, as well as API Management
- You enjoy being hands on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- You are aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently and have a good understanding of cloud-native architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure), service oriented, and event-driven architectures and their security considerations
You're more than your job description
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- You have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to do deal with critical situations in front of clients
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You have the ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries
- You’re not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more