We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Closely interacting with prospects as well as existing accounts in deeply understanding the customers' operational needs and preparing solution materials, doing product demonstrations, supporting proofs of concept and any other work required to help the clients understand how Mambu fits their needs
- Working with sales, you'll discover the business and operational challenges or goals the prospect has and prepare presentations and demonstrations to show how Mambu is the best solution for them
- Assisting with RFPs using your detailed knowledge of the product, in addition to its application to business problems
- Handing over new projects to the delivery team as well as coordinating with product management on any new features, changes or enhancements
- Providing assistance to marketing by creating content including demo videos, sales demo environments, case studies, blog posts and other collateral
You need to have:
- 7+ years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and deep knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products and operations
- Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFI and RFPs
- A customer facing consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, time management as well as solving problems
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background check
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with banking systems and/or fintech solutions
- Experience in a presales consulting role
- A desire to develop project management skills
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more