We are hiring.
What you'll be working on:
- Taking ownership of APAC’s customer support function and its team, processes and tools
- Championing the support team’s customer support etiquette
- Analysing, prioritizing and assigning customer support tickets.
- Manage the resolution of incidents to ensure SLA compliance. This requires proactive collaboration with the relevant teams within Mambu and proactively communicating with customers.
- Facilitate support triage between delivery and internal teams including technical support and product owner representatives.
- Assess the area proactively to ensure existing processes are validated and improved where possible, particularly relating to Incident Response improvement.
- Interact with customers to explain Mambu’s support services and manage their expectations on SLA requirements.
- Facilitate reporting on support services on a monthly/quarterly basis.
What you need to have:
- Either background in finance domain (internal IT service desk) or enterprise software solutions
- Solid experience working on and/or leading a Support Team or Customer Success Team in the financial services sector or a similarly regulated environment
- Operational experience working with SLAs of mission critical SaaS or ASP solutions for enterprises (e.g. in financial services, Telco providers or Health Care)
- Great communication and exceptional collaboration skills
- Mambu is the leading Saas banking platform backed by strong capital and a highly dedicated and experienced management team;
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world, your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more