We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- Provide technical leadership by constantly improving the system technical capabilities and technology stack
- Co-own the product backlog together with the Product Manager
- Identify architectural improvements in the existing code base
- Ensure codebase high quality by hands-on coding and providing an example of code quality
- Ensure the system is according to agreed non-functional requirements by monitoring performance, availability and security of the system
- Create and coach a self-sufficient team, capable of addressing any technical challenge
What’s in your toolbox:
- 7+ years experience working in Java in real-world projects
- Familiar with Agile Architecture good practices
- Familiar with project planning (MVPs, phases)
- Capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization
- We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast across 30 countries and 6 continents (not enough banks on Antarctica!). Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can achieve our mission together by working agile, harnessing the latest technology and having a positive impact for future generations by improving the environment we are in.
- Mambuvians own their career growth, but we like to celebrate our successes together. We’ve got your back on your health, body and mind. Whether it’s our flexible hours or locations, or our 4-day work week over a 3 month period. You work 4 days a week, but get paid for 5!
As a member of the Vilnius office location team, you will have access to:
- Private health insurance
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh fruits
- Free underground parking
- Training & development personal budget
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more