We are hiring.
What you need to have:
- 6+ year of recruiting & sourcing experience within the banking, technology or fintech space
- You have a passion for sourcing, working with passive candidates and you are capable of driving sourcing projects independently
- Dynamic strategist focused on driving growth and organisational change/design to Talent Acquisition programs, strategy and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively interact at all levels of the organisation including the executive team, hiring managers, HR managers and vendors.
- Data-driven with a proven ability to derive insights, establish metrics, monitor, and report against critical KPIs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail come naturally to you, and so does keeping your ATS (Applicant Tracking System) updated on a daily basis. You are used to working with clear candidate- and sourcing-KPIs and managing your time accordingly.
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more