We are hiring.
Your role at Mambu:
- Partner with Hiring Managers across EMEA to design and implement effective outbound sourcing strategies based on an understanding of the market and each specific role
- Build candidate pipelines by sourcing, assessing and interviewing potential talent
- Manage the hiring process and delivering a first class candidate experience end-to-end
- Manages (pre-)closing of the candidates and hiring managers
What you will bring to the table:
- 5+ year of recruiting & sourcing experience within the technology or fintech space
- You have a passion for sourcing, working with passive candidates and you are capable of driving sourcing projects independently
- Dynamic strategist focused on driving growth and organisational change/design to Talent Acquisition programs, strategy and execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively interact at all levels of the organisation including the executive team, hiring managers and People team specialists
- Data-driven with a proven ability to derive insights, establish metrics, monitor, and report against hiring plan.
- Accuracy and attention to detail come naturally to you, and so does keeping your ATS updated on a daily basis.
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more