We are hiring.
Your role in our mission
- Perform technical assessments and offer expertise and guidance to others, so that they gain the necessary knowledge to achieve their goals
- Single point of contact for the engineering teams regarding development practices and tools
- Deliver results by either getting full hands on and implementing changes yourself, or by coordinating other teams and guiding them through the implementation process
- Define and enhance software development processes, such as: Unit testing, Fitness testing (convention tests), Pair programming, Coding Standards, Pull Request flows etc
What’s in your toolbox
- Team leader or tech leader experience
- Senior level experience in at least one development environment (Java / .NET / Python / Perl / Go / Rust etc.)
- Profound knowledge of own technical area and good knowledge of other related areas proven by past project experience and/or certification
- Good understanding of distributed systems and/or microservices
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
You’re more than your job description
- You love working on a purely technical backlog owned by Principal Engineers and CTO, and approach tasks of various complexities and areas: tooling, technologies, processes, coding best practices
- You have a self-starter mindset with the ability to prepare learning and up skilling plans on technical topics
- You have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress, thus always challenging the status quo
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more