Define and Maintain the Ecosystem Tribe Roadmap by:
- Using your technical skills to select value-driven vendors and connectors that address specific customer problems and business needs;
- Reviewing incoming connector proposals, by validating against strategy and incorporating them into the roadmap if applicable;
- Making realistic roadmap commitments for new connectors, with input from the team;
- Continuously communicating with Delivery, Support, Customer Success, Sales and Solution Engineering, to validate any assumptions on the problems / challenges, commitments made and adjusting the roadmap accordingly;
- Ensuring that initiatives in the roadmap are directly aligned with the strategic objectives of the Product organization in general and the Ecosystem Tribe in particular;
- Collaborating with Partnership, Sales and Solution Engineering teams to identify the best connectors to be implemented, based on customer needs;
- Conducting vendor qualification processes to select the best partners to integrate with.
Ensure outcome-focused communication of the progress of the product area by:
- Defining key outcome-based metrics per each initiative and continuously communicating on the progress towards reaching the objective;
- Becoming involved in non-functional aspects of software delivery such as application telemetry, performance, reliability, resilience, security and compliance.
Work with the engineering teams to build the right products by:
- Understanding the specific challenges of the Ecosystem Tribe. Proposing workable solutions to the engineering teams, defining the functional building blocks of your product with consideration for product positioning, integrability and scalability;
- Working closely with the engineering team, jointly defining the functional architecture components, defining epics and user stories for the team and reviewing the implementation outcomes;
- Leading requirements-gathering sessions, such as backlog refinement and specification by example workshops;
- Helping the team prioritise the items in the backlog based on actual impact and cost of delay, ensuring a clear direction for the near term;
- Identifying market opportunities that would give Mambu a functional or technical edge over the competition;
- Ensuring connectors are clearly scoped, specifications are agreed and understood so that engineers know exactly what they have to do;
- Ensuring vendor APIs, sandbox and other integration systems are in place for the team to implement the integration.
Actively communicate with the rest of the organisation and with clients by:
- Ensuring continuous and consistent communication on the strategy and the roadmap of the Ecosystem Tribe;
- Helping create and maintain Sales and Marketing enablement materials, related to the connectors implemented by the Tribe;
- Maintaining a healthy and meaningful relationship with the Mambu customers.