Define and maintain the roadmap of your product
- Understand regulatory requirements for archiving data and define platform requirements and rules books for implementing them
- Use your technical skills to define product initiatives to address specific customer problems, regulatory requirements and business needs and by conducting deep level analysis.
- Ensure that initiatives in the roadmap are directly aligned with the strategic objectives of the Product organisation in general and your product area in particular.
- Maintain ownership for the full product life-cycle of from idea generation through the full release value stream
Ensure outcome-focused communication of the progress of your product’s capabilities
- Define key outcome-based metrics per each initiative and continuously communicate on the progress towards reaching the objective.
- Analyze usage and performance data to identify risks and opportunities.
- Become involved in non-functional aspects of software delivery such as application telemetry, performance, reliability, resilience, security and compliance.
Work with the engineering team to build the right product
-Understand the specific challenges of the teams you work with. Propose workable solutions to engineering teams, defining functional building blocks of your product with consideration for product positioning, integrability and scalability.
- Work closely with our engineering team, jointly defining the functional architecture (components) of your product area, defining epics and user stories for the team and reviewing the implementation outcomes.
- Lead requirements-gathering sessions, such as backlog refinements and specification by example workshops.
- Help the team prioritise the items in the backlog based on actual impact and cost of delay
- Identify market opportunities that would give Mambu a functional or technical edge over the competition
Actively communicate with the rest of the organisation and with customers
- Enable other teams to easily archive their data with no extra effort or overhead from their side
- Ensure continuous and consistent communication on the strategy and the roadmap of your product area
- Help creating and maintaining Sales and Marketing enablement materials, related to your product area
- Maintain a healthy and meaningful relationship with customers