We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- Define and maintain the Ecosystem Tribe Roadmap by reviewing incoming connector proposals, selecting value-driven vendors and connectors that address specific customer problems and business needs
- Make realistic roadmap commitments for new connectors, with input from the team
- Ensure connectors are clearly scoped, specifications are agreed and understood, so that engineers know exactly what they need to do
- Ensure vendor APIs, sandbox and other integration systems are in place for the team to implement the integration
- Working closely with the engineering team, jointly defining the functional architecture components
- Identify market opportunities that would give Mambu a functional or technical edge over the competition
- Ensure outcome-focused communication of the progress of the product area by defining key outcome-based metrics per each initiative
What’s in your toolbox:
- Minimum 3+ years of expertise in modern Product Management techniques, including product planning, discovery and development
- Good understanding of software design and architecture
- Strong collaboration skills, in particular stakeholder management as well as internal and external product evangelism
You’re more than your job description:
- You have a consultative mindset of listening and learning, understanding and predicting customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases.
- You want to see the impact of your outstanding analytical and data driven decision-making skills.
- You can communicate in English as clear as day!
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more