We are hiring.
How you will contribute:
- Define and maintain the roadmap of your product
- Ensure outcome-focused communication of the progress of your product’s capabilities
- Work with the engineering team to build the right product
- Actively communicate with the rest of the organisation and with clients
What’s in your toolbox:
- Minimum of 3+ years of expertise in modern Product Management techniques, including product planning, product discovery and development
- You have good understanding of software design architecture
- Outstanding analytical and data driven decision-making skills
- Strong collaboration skills, in particular stakeholder management as well as internal and external product evangelism
You’re more than your job description:
- You are self motivated. You have the ability to set goals and work independently according to the objectives
- You are a clear communicator
- You are Business Oriented
- You have previous experience as a developer
Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across six continents. Over the years we have become increasingly diverse in perspectives and ideas. To us, diversity is a company-wide value, and a strategy to boost productivity and to leave a positive, global impact on our industry. From Europe to Asia, and the Americas - Mambuvians are experts at collaborating globally.
We are a no nonsense company that loves a good challenge and is fostering a culture of a great work-life balance. Our perks range from a 4-day-working-week in summer, to extraordinary team getaways.
Building on collaboration and trust, we created a true ownership culture, which is integral to our success. We help and empower each other to make decisions that can have a lasting impact on our business, and influence thousands of customers and millions of their end users world-wide. Are you up for it?Learn more